Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The TONY Nominations Are In, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But This Is All That Matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                    Yes, girls, as far as I am concerned, as long as the two best performances on Broadway this Season--Jessie Mueller in "Beautiful", and Celia Keenan-Bolger as Laura in "The Glass Menagerie," as long as they and their shows win, that is all I give a rat's ass about!  I mean, when you think about it, what else of any worth was there on Broadway this season?????????????????


                      You can bet that, right up till they are handed their TONY'S, Celia and Jessie will get full press coverage from the Raving Queen. And, if anyone wants to take me on, well, as Angelina Jolie, as Lisa, said,.in "Girl, Interrupted," "I'm sick, Daisy. We all know THAT."  But, for those who challenge me, what does that make the  rest of you????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

                         In other words, you can't win here! Only Jessie and Celia can, and will!  I  can't wait to see them on TONY night, in their gowns, knowing I told you so, first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Congratulations to Jessie and Celia, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: