Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

He Arrives At The Film Forum, On Good Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         The ad should say, "Gojira," but what can you do about these stupid Americans?????

                          I plan to be there for the premiere showing of the 60th Anniversary of the film, just as I was ten years (already???) ago, for the 50th!  How time and Life have changed--for the better!  I would love to bring little Baby Gojira, whom I bought there ten years ago, but this treasure is not about to get kidnapped by kaiju mavens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But, I understand Gojira, Cujo, Pete The Pigeon, and, possibly (schedule permitting!!!!) Sister Camille D'Arienzo, will be on hand, making personal appearances, and helping Gojira as he kisses the children, lets them slide down his back, and sign autographs!!!!!!!!!!!

                         It is an event not to be missed!  In fact, I have to get ready for it right now!

                         See you all, at the Film Forum, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: