Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

See What Alcoholism Can Do To You, Darlings???????????????????


                               It really did a number on Daniel Kochanski, of Brooklyn.  No, this is not a picture of him, but it might as well be. Until 2012, he had a lucrative job as a court stenographer--something, you may not believe, I once considered, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Kochanski worked in the Manhattan court system. His ex-wife, Heather, felt the job drove him over the edge, with its pressures. He took to drink, which transformed into alcoholism, costing him his marriage and his job.

                                   However, there is a part of this story I, and certainly all of my girls, can identify with.

                                    We all have days when our jobs makes us want to tear our hair out, and scream.  That is why I dash home to "Investigation Discovery," and watch my murders and serial killers. After some of the idiocy I deal with, during the day, this last is a piece of cake!

                                        I have to hand it to Daniel for tenacity, creativity, and the sign that his nerves had snapped.  For many sessions, he sat at his machine, furiously writing what many thought were transcripts of the cases being covered. Instead, Kochanski was furiously writing "I hate my job.  I hate my job.  I hate my job."  Over and over again.  Sort of like channeling Jack Nicholson in "The Shining."  I wouldn't have the patience to do this. I would get bored after awhile, and write something else.

                                          Well, Daniel does not have to hate his job anymore.  His stunts got him fired, so goodbye to that profession.  He was arrested, for a time, for messing with legal transcripts.

                                            What kind of career can Kochanski take up now?  If he were smart, he would try to get to a prison were he could get in good with two people who I know could help him out.  Look how much they achieved!

                                               Whom am I talking about?  Why, Sante Kimes, and Bernie Madoff, darlings!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 Oh, and don't forget Bernie's wife, Ruth. She is still on the outside, though she should be incarcerated, so she can give REAL pointers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                    But you just gotta love Kochanski a bit!  Every disgruntled employee's fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: