Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Can You Believe I Was Cruised By The Exterminator, Darlings????????????


                       We've all had the fantasy, girls, but let me tell you, when it actually happens, it takes one by surprise!  Or so the case was with me, when, several Saturdays back, while Monsieur was working, I was, alone, reading, when came a knock on the door.

                         It was the exterminator.  No, things did not get as graphic as this, but after the exterminating, he was sure chatty, staying too long, looking over the place, commenting on my movie posters--Oh, you like the classics???  Uhm hmmmmm!!!!!!!! I know what this guy was up to.

                          He was probably just recently released from Rikers, and was casing the joint!  Anyone who thinks they are going to make off with my "Follies" or "Song Of Bernadette" posters can just forget it, because I will bitch slap them to Kingdom Come!

                           This guy remained clothed, but his package was nice, as he kept displaying it, by shifting it back and forth!  When I finally got the drift, I showed him the door, but quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              So, don't always believe those fantasies you see on film, girls!!!!!!!!!

                              Save them for the "Rewind" button, and you save yourself a Life--YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: