Followers

Friday, October 31, 2014

Well. Here We Are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                   Happy Halloween, darlings!   Whether it is Jamie Lee Curits knocking on doors for help, being pursued by deranged killer Michael Myers, or Margaret O'Brien, as Tootie Smith, fleeing from Mr. Braukoff in "Meet Me In St. Louis," I hope you celebrate Halloween in whatever way floats your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      As for me, dears, you know how much I love those evil nuns!  And want to play one!  I may get that chance, yet--who knows?

                       So, tonight after dinner--having wanted to watch this for along time--my beloved and I are going to watch "Asylum" of "American Horror Story," with Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe playing two of the most diabolical nuns seen on screen for a long time!

                        I even have a feeling, out in Glendale, Long Island, at the Sisters Of Mercy, Sister Camille D'Arienzo, and the girls, will do the same thing--kick back, and howl in laughter over this nun depiction!  More original than "The Trouble With Angles, " darlings!  Though, don't forget, we LOVE Hayley Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       And this is also it for October.  Can you believe it--just a few weeks ago I was experiencing High Dental Anxiety, and now, here I am, with just eighteen days left to go, in my Fifties?????????

                        Once my birthday--November 18--kicks in, the year begins to wind down--Thanksgiving, the Holidays, then poof!  another year gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         So, Happy Halloween, dolls, and let's enjoy it, while we can!

                         I so wanted to include Margaret O'Brien in the classic Halloween sequence from "Meet Me In St. Louis!"  That scene won her that Special Juvenile Oscar, darlings!

                        Alas, I was unable to find it, so here are Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe as those evil nuns from "American Horror Story!"

                         From our house, to yours, on Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: