Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Love That Pan Toasted Flavor, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      I am a caffeine and fiber addict.  If I don't have enough of either in my system, things don't run.......smoothly!  But they do.  Now, the caffeine, especially in the morning, keeps me from being a fucking bitch, but it is only recently, with age encroaching, I have added fiber to my diet..  And what a difference, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      At this stage in my life, both for health and taste reasons, I don't need sugar on my fiber.  The sweetness has been replaced by that pan toasted nuttiness they always used to talk about on those TV commercials, but which is true, and I just love!  I look forward to it every time I spoon some fiber into my mouth.

                                       Girls, my system has not felt so pure in ages!  Almost makes me feel like I am a virgin!  I said, ALMOST!

                                        But, virgin or not, I am recommending fiber to all my girls, both for health and taste!

                                         Keep thing moving, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: