Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Six Degrees Of............Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Take a look at that face!  One only a mother could love?  Would you believe that, at the time of his high school graduation, he was voted Handsomest In His Class????????  And that he had two wives??????????  As my beloved said, it wasn't his face the wives looked at, but another, larger extremity.

                          Well, maybe.  Anyway, the man above is famous horror star of the 1940s, Rondo Hatton.  When I was rereading "Harvest Home," and discovered that the character of Grace Everdeen had acromegaly, I thought immediately of Hatton, who played a character called "The Creeper," in a series of films, one of which was actually titled "The Creeper."

                              Then, I saw this particular picture, which I had never seen before, and I thought, "Who does this remind me of?"  Doesn't it look like the living embodiment of a cartoon caricature of Richard M. Nixon??????????  Who would have thought that Nixon and Hatton had anything in common???????  Nixon had no disfiguring disease; he was just ugly to begin with!  But the resemblance between the two, when I saw this, struck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                What do you think, dolls???????????  Agree, or disagree????????????????

No comments: