Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Honestly, When Is That Damn Agent Going To Submit Me For Something I Am So Absolutely Right For???????????????


                        I think tonight, darlings, is the Season Premiere of "Freak Show," on "American Horror Story," a series dear to my heart, and especially this season, where it focuses on a world I so longed to be a part of, when I was a child.  As I have stated, at that time I thought the macabre garishness of Asbury Park and Point Pleasant were magical--the best in the world--and my dream, THEN, was to retreat permanently to such a place where it would be Summer forever.

                          If Kathy Bates can be a carnival owner, and Sarah Paulson, a two-headed woman, I could certainly play something!  All I would have to do for my audition, is do my riff on Betsy Palmer, as Mrs. Voorhees, in "Friday The 13th," and I am sure I would be hired on the spot!  But that damn agent!  Get me a good one!

                           How long do I have to wait to play a social deviant?  Hell, I have moments where I feel like I actually I am one!   I would have been so great as an acolyte of Sister Jude. Hell, I would have smacked that bitch right outta the convent!!!!!!!



                           Will Jessica Lange make a cameo appearance, as Sister Jude.  To get that Carrie Underwood "Sound Of Music," out of our systems, why not do one like "American Horror Story," in style and decor, set in a macabre, abandoned convent!!!!!!!!!!!  I am telling you, it would breathe new life into that show, unlike the Underwood version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But, really, this show needs me badly, and I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Just look at this garish atmosphere!  Who wouldn't want to be a part of this?

                                Remember girls, it is Sister JUDE, not Sister Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Hey, what do I pay you for?  You're supposed to be my agent! You're supposed to take care of me!!!!!!!

                                  Just like Neely, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: