Followers

Monday, May 8, 2017

I Feel Like I Have Been On Hiatus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 It was quite a week, darlings!  I am still not ready to write about that death I alluded to on here, but promise I eventually will.  We celebrated my father's 102nd--yes!!!!!!!--birthday this weekend, and what a fun time we had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Last month, I  acknowledged the anniversary of this blog.  Today, I acknowledge the anniversary of the day David and I first met--and knew we were right for one another.  We are going to celebrate at our favorite neighborhood romantic spot--Chadwick's!!!!!!!!!!!  It is the place to be tonight girls; no doubt about it!

                                  Seven years of togetherness!  And no seven year itch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: