Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   So much has been going on--including the death I am not yet ready to write about--that I have been on a reading and writing jag.  I have been aware, for several days now, of my follower indicator reaching the number 55, indicating I have a new reader.

                                    New Reader, I bid you an overdue welcome.  When I eventually write the post I need to write, which should be sometime next week, you may grasp my seeming distraction of late.

                                    The good thing is it has given you some time to ponder what is on here, how this goes great with coffee, and as my slogan suggests, the tiny kernels of human truth often picked up on, amid the campiness.

                                      My other readers and I welcome you graciously.  But, not without ushering you in, via this blog's unofficial theme song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: