Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Love The New Consumer Cellular Couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Good riddance to Connie and Jack!  They were self-centered, overbearing, and they abandoned their children--threw them out into the street!  I hated their commercials each time one was aired.

                                 Now, this new Consumer Cellular couple have not, as yet been identified.  But as soon as I saw them I could tell they were warmer, more engaging, and less self-important than Connie and Jack.  For that, they deserve a gold star.

                                  I hope Consumer Cellular uses these two, and develops narrative threads out of them, as was done with Connie and Jack.  Those two, acting like they were still sex objects, with that red dress of Connie's, and Jack's leering, when they are actually dried out prunes ready for a nursing home!

                                  The new couple is charming and sweet, like they were sprung from a Jane Smiley novel.  I hope we see more of them.

                                     Connie and Jack are toast!  Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                      

No comments: