Followers

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Celia Has A New Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   So many of you have been asking, "What is Celia Keenan-Bolger up to?"  Well, now I can tell you.  No, I did not get the info from Celia personally--we really do need to have lunch, drink coffee, discuss theater, and hair--where does she get hers done, and maybe she can help me with my Kathryn Morris/Lily Rush redo--but for now I can tell you Celia is set for something, and I cannot wait to see the brilliance she brings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Beginning July 11, Celia will be starring, along with Anita Gillette and others in a Bruce Norris play called "A Parallelogram."  It almost seems to be a non-Musical "Follies," with Celia playing Bee, a woman who can see into various moments of her life at any time.  Past and present converge non-musically, and the idea of it--would you do it, darlings?  Not me!--is fascinating, at least in a theatrical context.

                                      Celia will bring so much depth to the role, I can promise you that.  She will also have that killer hair!  Who could ask for more?

                                         It will be performed at the Tony Kiser Theatre on West 43rd Street.  Previews will begin July 11th, opening is August 2nd!

                                         I know Celia will slay them!  And I want all my girls to be there, and support her!

                                          Nothing stops our Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: