Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Warning To All My Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Just as I get back, I have to warn you all I may be going on hiatus!  Tomorrow, I am required to report for jury duty, in Brooklyn, and who knows what will happen.  Maybe I will take on the Justice system.  Or maybe this will transform me into Lily on "Cold Case."  Maybe nothing will happen.  The last is what I am hoping for.

                             But, my guess is I will probably get stuck on a case.  You can be sure I will bring plenty of reading material, because that seems to be what I get the most out of jury duty--lots of reading time.

                              If something major happens I will be sure to get on here.  My God, the TONY Awards are coming up!  And we are supposed to see "The Little Foxes" on Saturday.

                              So, just in case I am not seen on here for awhile, it does not mean I am not thinking of all of you, and future blog posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Ciao (possibly!), darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: