Followers

Friday, January 6, 2023

Darlings, Wouldn't You Love To Walk In To Your Local Gay Bar, Wearing This Outer Space Gown, And Doing The Olive Trick, Like Katherine Hepburn In "Bringing Up Baby??????????"


                         I mean, who wouldn't, girls??????????  And if you don't like olives, like me, you can substitute peanuts, pretzels, or whatever else is put out.  Seriously, darlings, if you want to make a splash, make new connections, this is the way to do it.  Oh, and you will have to get your hair elegantly coiffed like Miss H.



                          This is one of many captivating scenes in this 1938 Howard Hawks comedy.  The other great scene is when Hepburn gets out of jail as "Swinging Door Susie!"



                           I am telling you, girls, this film could make you want to move to (gulp!) Connecticut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                 Why not try this act out first, at The Cock Bar, in the East Village?  See how things go, loves!  Because, sadly, I fear Boy Bar is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I shall channel my inner Judy Jetson!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I can't wait to see you in that pony tail!