Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Happy Birthday, Celia Keenan-Bolger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                What a great way to start the day, by wishing a Happy Birthday to one of my favorite actresses, Celia Keenan-Bolger.  She turns 45 today, and who would believe it? I mean she still looks fresh enough to do those ingenue roles, and I have no doubt she will do something big in the future.



                                  As to what Celia is doing now, well, Celia, dear, we really have to have lunch or tea, so I can inform my girls just what is going on.



                                    Wouldn't it be interesting to see Celia take on the Nancy Kelly role in "The Bad Seed?"  I wonder how much hysteria she could muster up.  It would be fascinating to see.  Or how about Miss Lucretia Collins in Tennessee Williams' one-act "Portrait Of A Madonna?"  Maybe even Stella in "A Streetcar Named Desire?"  No one has played that role correctly since Kim Hunter.  Celia could break that record.



                                      So, Happy Birthday, Celia.  Have fun on your day, and best wishes for the forthcoming year!


                                       But I am telling, you, darling, folks want to see you back on the stage!




2 comments:

Victoria said...

We sure do!!
Looking ever youthful, what’s her secret?!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would love to know. She looks radiant.
But she is also very gracious and very nice, and I think
that is part of her secret.