Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Will Gojira Be A Guest On "Svengoolie" Tonight?????????????????


                                       That is the question of the week, darlings.  See how happy Gojira is, and how much he loves all the children?  That is because he is humanitarian.  So, it would not surprise me if, should Svengoolie show footage of former conventions, Gojira might turn up.  Wouldn't that be exciting, darlings?



                                         Much controversy has been generated over the showing of this truncated version of Gojira's story.  He is not happy about it, but at least is happy that those never having seen him on film will get some exposure.  Like I said before, after this, go out and catch the original, and see the difference for yourself.



                                          Nevertheless. Gojira and Baby Gojira send love to all, and hope you tune in tonight!



                                           He just wanted to have some fun, exploring the Tokyo nightclub scene.



                                           What is there to do on Odo Island???????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I missed it; went to an old fashioned Hymn Sing!!
Do you ever miss your choir days??
Thanks for letting me know your tests were normal!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Oh, yes, I do miss my choir days.
And I know they would take me back.
But the subway ride from the Village
to Bay Ridge, and at night, is too long
and risky. Never thought that pre-Covid
or when I was young.