Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Girls, Can You Believe We Are One Twelfth Through 2023?????????????????


                       It happened sooner than I thought.  January is usually the slowest month for me, because of seasonal affect disorder (SAD) that comes upon me right after the holidays come to an end.



                        And here we are, at the end of the month.  During it, I read eight books to start off the year, David and I saw "Kimberly Akimbo," with the wonderful Victoria Clark, I had a couple of doctor appointments, but nothing like some of the doctor fueled weekdays I have had in the past.  Oh, and I just found this out, though I don't know when--"The Hours," the opera, is to be aired on PBS.  I still hold out hope for "Dialogue Of The Carmelites."



                            Not a drop of snow, either!  Can you believe it?  I hope your January was as pain free and rewarding as mine.  And it is followed by February, a month of romance.



                             But don't follow my example girls.  During my spinsterhood, on Valentine's Day, I would always run "Fatal Attraction."   When I look at clips now, I am astonished.



                               Did I really think going out with my hair looking like Medusa's snakes would get me anyone?  Oh well, the young and the fools know nothing.  Thank God I improved.



                                 See you next month, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love that picture!! So cute!!
omg poor You, subjecting yourself to Fatal Attraction every V Day!!!!
Ask David about the Family Guy parody of that movie; Hilarious!!!