Followers

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Happy Birthday To Stanley Tucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Today is also Stanley Tucci's birthday; he is one of my acting and cuisine favorites.  I would just LOVE to have Stanley come to my house and cook one of his famous meals.  No anchovies, please.



                                Stanley turns 63 today, so he is almost a year younger than my David, who turns 64 on January 1.  



                                Let us hope that, on his natal day, Stanley takes the night off from cooking, and someone returns the favor to him.  However he chooses to celebrate, we wish Stanley the best, and hope to see him in some more quality films, or on the Broadway stage!



                                  Happy Birthday, Stanley, and Many Happy Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday Stanley!!
I read he is married to the sister of actress Emily Blunt.
I didn’t know you hated anchovies; I agree they are vile.
and no, you cannot just pick them off!! They contaminate everything they touch!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, he is married to Emily Blunt's sister.
And, yes, I cannot stand to even look at anchovies.