Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

See, Girls?????????????? All It Takes Is A Simple Design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Darlings, now I do not know the designer of this dress, but I do know I like what I see, and that this is what it is all about, so if someone out there knows the designer of this dress, please tell me.



                               It could be high end, or not.  It is, however, full of color, which is what I always look for..



                                One could go anywhere in that dress, and look stunning.



                                Now, get me the name of the designer!!!!!!!!!!  I bet ANNA would know!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

it hits all the requirements; color, pattern, style, Twirl!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I know; isn't it gorgeous. I hope I can find out who the designer is.