Followers

Thursday, November 16, 2023

On This, The Biggest Day In Musical Theater Week, Let Us Begin By Celebrating The Birthday Of The Greatest Showstopper In Broadway History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         That's right, girls, today is Donna McKechnie's birthday, and I am sure she could step out on that stage and do Cassie tonight.  I only wish I could.



                                          I want to wish Donna a Happy Birthday,


and a great celebration, however she chooses to do so.


                                            Here is Donna in that iconic moment.  Watch, enjoy, and learn.



                                          Wouldn't it be great if "A Chorus Line" was playing somewhere--it must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!--and Donna stepped in tonight, as a surprise.  The house would go wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             So, once again, Happy Birthday to the great Donna McKechnie.



                                             Wishing you much music and mirrors to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I bet Donna could still do it!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have no doubt that she could. And I would love to see it.