Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Where Would Nosferatu Go For A Manicure?????????????????????


                       Seventy years before BARBRA played Dr. Susan Lowenstein in "The Prince Of Tides," with the most talked about fingernails in town--hell, twenty years before BARBRA herself was even born--there was Max Schreck in 1922's "Nosferatu."



                        You have to admit, girls, he is pretty grotesque looking; it took nine more years for Bela Lugosi to makes a vampire classy in 1931's "Dracula."



                         But, really, darlings, the question begs to be asked.  If Nosferatu were about today, where could he go for a manicure?????????????????



                          I just heard, dears, that Sally Hershberger has opened a new salon, in Hudson Yards, so that would be my choice, as they do both manicures and pedicures at that location.  If not successful there, I would suggest a visit to Elizabeth Arden.



                          This vampire badly needs a manicure!  I am sure either place could accommodate him.



                        After all, to entice victims, even vampires need to be well-groomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Victoria said...

as part of my Halloween treat bags I included thee cutest little vampire squishy toys!!
Yes even Dracula must keep up his appearance!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Oh yes, a vampire has to look good to entice victims..
If I saw one that looked like Nosferatu, I would run immediately.