Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Girls, I would be terribly amiss if I did not wish everyone on here a very happy Thanksgiving.  Notice the picture above, which describes how I feel about this holiday and all of you.



                           My apologies for not being on here in a while, but there were things going on, which I will post eventually, as I will my fabulous dream birthday weekend, which David gave me as the greatest of gifts.



                             But the real gift, darlings, is that we are all here, still, and can enjoy a fabulous day because we have our health and our faculties.



                              Whether it is turkey or tortellini, enjoy your Thanksgiving meal, and cherish the memories of those you spend it with.



                               But how I long for the days when TV would show Laurel and Hardy's "March Of The Wooden Soldiers."  I just loved the Boogiemen in Boogieland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 So, the Holiday Season is upon us, girls!  Be careful and be safe!



                                 Happy, Happy to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Same to you!!
I have already listened to Turkey Lurkey Time!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Thanksgiving darling!!!! I cooked for 9 today the last day and a half and spent. Ate and drank waaaay to much but it was worth it. Much like the late great Tallulah Bankhead, I just may be up by 2pm tomorrow.

Morning? How do you people see with all that light????

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I also danced to "Turkey Lurkey Time."

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
Aren't you quite the hostess! Take all the rest you need. You have earned it.