Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Welcome, November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                             I suppose one could say this is the month of months, as there are so many birthdays this month.



                             Let's start with mine on the 18th.  Which I share, year, too, with another friend.



                              Then there is Musical Theater Week, which consists of the late Sammy Williams (November 13), Donna McKechnie (November 16), Martha Plimpton (November 16) and Neva Small (November 17).



                                ANNA and Gojira both share the same birthday on November 3.



                             On November 5, Joyce Maynard, who still thinks she chronicled our generation, turns 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             My good friend Tom is on the 4th, the same day David and I see "Ode To The Wasp Woman," which I will be sure to tell you all about.



                                So, November shapes up to be an exciting month.  Hope all goes well here, and with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Happy November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Your Birthday Month!!!
Because you were a preemie!!!
I know you & David will make it a Good One!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Right, I was a preemie!
Hope the month goes OK, I have a doctor appt. next week--a week from today--I am nervous about.