Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

And Now....At Last.....Bitch Of The Week!!!!!!!!!



Girls, can you believe two weeks have gone by without reporting a single bitch????? As I said last week, loves, I am truly sorry!!!! And the winner I have selected, while truly obscure, is about to have a bit of that lifted from her, now!!!!!

The winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award is....Yenny Vasquez!!!!!

Who????????

Honey, this is a tale I heard in Florida last week, and when I did, I knew I had found a true bitch!!!!!!

Actually, she's not too far removed from that Lena in the 'SVU' episode. Only, she does not work for any Mob. At least, as far as I know!!!!!

Miss Vasquez is one sly piece of Latino bombshell, who bleeds men dry...financially, psychologically....any which way!!!!! Because, it is all about HER!!!!!!

Now, I do not want you confusing her with Pearl Chavez, the murderous, half-breed Indian girl, portrayed by Jennifer Jones in "Duel In The Sun." Pearl may have been, as the ads said, "built by the Devil to drive men crazy," but she was misunderstood!!!! She wanted to be a good girl, at heart!!!! As she kept saying!!!!!

But there is nothing good about this Miss Vasquez!!!!! I understand she bled one husband dry, then encroached herself on a callow young man!!!! What a bitch! Snatching from the cradle!!!!! Take the key, and lock her up!!!!!

However, she is still at large!!!! Probably plying her wiles on another victim right now!!!! But she will not go unheard of for long!!!! Besides this blog, if she keeps at it, sooner or later, I am telling you, she will turn up on "Snapped," or "Deadly Women!" She is as deadly as a Black Widow spider!!!!!!

There is no antidote I know of for the Black Widow. But there are TWO good remedies for Yenny Vasquez!!!!!!

Distance....and a good lawyer!!!!!!!

There you are, girls!!!! Bitch Of The Week is back!!!!!!!

No comments: