Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

After Today, Girls, May 2015 Becomes History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              It was the Month of Mary.  It was the Month of Flowers. It was the 98th Anniversary Of Fatima.  My father had his 100th Birthday Party!

                               We saw "Hand To God," and "Finding Neverland."   Yet, for all the events recounted, by posting standards, May was not a very exciting month.  Am I hanging out at the wrong places?  I have been trying to get in touch with Liza, Gaga, and Beyyonce, but, honey, my stomach simply cannot handle Burger King!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I feel like I have let my readers down, with such few postings. True, there is always June!  And lots of events have been booked already!

                                 May sped quickly by!  As fast as Julie holding that final note in "The Lusty Month Of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                    See you tomorrow, in June, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: