Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Let Us Welcome A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Girls, it has been days since I have been on here; some of you must have been wondering if I am still alive!  Well, rest assured, I am!  I had to into the city for a doctor appointment, which put the kibosh on writing, since I write best in the morning, but here I am NOW, and haven't we a lot to talk about!
So, let's get to it!

                         The best news--The Raving Queen has a new reader/follower.  Her name is Geraldine E.  Welcome Geraldine, to the wild, wacky and always informative world of The Raving Queen.  Forget Perez Hilton, you will find out more here!

                         When a new reader appears, I always wonder who or what led them here.  I hope it was one of my posts.  Speaking of posts, I better get busy.

                            But welcome, Geraldine, and feel free to comment anytime!  As you will soon discover, reading this blog, like "Valley Of The Dolls," goes great with coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: