Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Look Whom I Am Having Lunch With, Tomorrow, At Sardi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                            There are lunches, and there are lunches!  I had to clear my schedule this week for this one, darlings, because I can tell you it will one be helluva ride!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Tomorrow, at Sardi's, I am having lunch with Diane Sawyer, Condoleezza Rice, and Rip Taylor!  What a trio!  Talk about triplets!  We will probably drink triplets of everything!

                                The one I am worried most about is that Condoleezza Rice!  Oh, she is a sly one!  She may not have given Berry Gordy blow jobs in the back seat, like that other bitch, Miss Diana Ross, but you just know there is something behind that frozen plasticity of hers!

                                 Which is why a few drinks with Rip will loosen her up!  I can't wait to see what happens when we all get smashed!  What kind of questions will Miss Sawyer ask me, then, I wonder!  Or maybe she'll let Rip go down on her, under the table, like Anatole Litvak and Paulette Godard in Chasen's, back in the 1940's!  Like the saying goes, everything old is new again, so who knows???????????

                                 If only Elaine Stritch
 could join us!  Then it would truly be "The Ladies Who Lunch!"


                                  Can't wait to report back to you, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: