Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

"Nothing Can Destroy Her Talent...But She'll Destroy Herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            People have tried saying that about me, darlings, but they don't know what they are in for!  Destroy me?  You'd have to plow me with a Sherman tank--and then you MIGHT get lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Why is Neely on my mind, these days?  I am not self-destructing, or anything.  In fact, I feel I am getting stronger!

                               I mean, when you have survived a trip to Hyde Park, seen a photo of Eleanor Roosevelt trying to look glamorous, and then being practically booted out of The Culinary Institute Of America--well, you get through all that, and you are a survivor, darlings!  Just like my beloved Cujo!!!!!!!!!

                                The Culinary Institute owes me a meal!  And they better come through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Now, somebody gimme a cigarette!   I said, gimme a cigarette!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: