Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cinco De Mayo, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Girls, I ask you, what the hell is Cinco De Mayo?  I know it means "fifth of May."  It is also an excuse, as far as I am concerned, to drink some Frozen Margaritas after work!   Which you know I will do tonight!  But seriously, Cinco De Mayo has historic significance--it is to recall the victory of the Mexican Army over the French, at the Battle Of Puebla, on May 5, 1862!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Like, who knew that?  I never even got this in World History class in high school!  The things you can pick up on here, girls, I am telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          But I plan on picking up a Frozen Margarita, and I want all you to do the same!  After what is ahead for me, I will need it!

                            So, Happy Cinquo De Mayo, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have one on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: