Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Oh, My God! Homosexuality (In This Case, Lesbianism!!!!!!!!) Finally Comes To The Legion Of Super-Heroes, As Salu Digby (aka Shrinking Violet!!!!!!!!) Marries Ayla Ranzz (aka Light Lass!!!!!!!)


                          When Green Lantern was finally outed, I was very disappointed.  I had my heart set on Aquaman, who was so hot, with his blond hair, and gold chest from his costume top. But I have to confess I never gave the Legion much thought.

                              I mean, Shrinking Violet and Light Lass??????  At the time I read the Legion's adventures, such a thing was not possible.

                               And Light Lass, if you want to get technical, is damaged goods. She was originally Ayla Ranzz, twin sister of Garth (aka Lightning Lad, the one I wanted to be!!!!!!!!!) and was from, like her brother, the planet Winath.  As they were twins, they both had lightning powers, the ability to project electric bolts from their fingers. And Lightning Lad had the best costume!

                                But, then Dream Girl, who hailed from Naltor (and who knows, maybe had a  thing for Ayla!) began fooling with the science from her world by experimenting on her, rendering her power from lightning, to making things super lightweight. Hence, she became Light Lass.

                                 When did she hook up with Shrinking Violet?  What was the first date like?  How did they know they were attracted to one another???????  I had no idea!

                                     I do have a few ideas about some male Legionaries.  I always thought Mon-El and Ultra Boy would make an excellent couple, and I got gay vibes from both Element Lad (who did dress in pink!) and Matter Eat Lad. Those oral fixations, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So, who knew?  But I am basing all this on the heroes of my time, whom I preferred in their Sixties costumes.  Let me show you what I mean.

                                                Here is Aquaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     And here is Shrinking Violet!  Check that butch, yet Sixties, career girl hairdo!!!!!!!

                                     Now, here is Light Lass!  Pretty butch, huh???????????

                                 Mon-El and Ultra Boy looked so cute, next to each other!  Like they were meant for each other!  With that Fag Hag, Saturn Girl,(Imra Ardeen!!!!!!!) in the middle.

                                   I was right all along, about Element Lad, darlings; DC has outed him! At least, they made the right choice here!  He is hot!!!!!!!!  And how about that pink????????????????


                                As for Matter Eater Lad, well, hons, I am not going there! But I think he and Element Lad would make a great combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Love makes the world go round!  Even in the so-called Silver Age of Comics, which I recall so well! 

                                  Better costumes, better everything, than today's age of comics, which is Crappy!!!!!!!!!!

                                   And wouldn't we love to see these couples get into a cat fight?????????

No comments: