Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Can Anyone Out There Tell Me If Celia Has Had The Baby, Yet????????????????????????


                               With all the attendant hoopla, this past week, about the Royal Princess--who doesn't even have a name, yet!!!!!!!!!!--no here has been able to tell me the news most of us herein town want to know, especially us Theater Queens--

                                  Has Celia Keenan-Bolger had the baby yet????????????????

                                  This is why I need a personal assistant, who could scout these things for me!  If she has given birth, no one has called me!  What has she had?  They were going to wait!!!!!!!!  What will it be called?  Because, while Celia is married to the hot and handsome John Ellison Conlee, (who was in "The Full Monty," on Broadway!) you just know this child will ever after be known as "the Keenan_Bolger Baby!!!!!!!"

                                    Fess up, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is it here, yet??????????  Could you at least have your cute brother, Andrew, let me know???????????

                                      I mean, the Royal Princess is important!  But so am I!  I mean, I am a Princess! Just ask anyone who knows me!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Celia Keenan-Bolger's baby is royalty in the theater community!  So, inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         How soon will that child trod those boards, Celia????????????????

No comments: