Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Summer Is Coming! I Have To Get Out My Lilly Pulitzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Darlings, wouldn't I look fabulous, in this dress????????  The colors are perfect!  That is one thing I like so much about Summer; you can wear bright colors, which I am, by nature, drawn to.  Maybe I should live in a mire tropical climate--New Orleans would be my choice--but the only problem with that is my body cannot take the heat, my skin could not tolerate the sun, and, if I were to go South, I am not going to live in some wreck!  Because the only place for a queen, let alone a Raving one, is a plantation!  That's right, darlings, a plantation!  Like Tara!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      But then, how could I stay away so long from the town that practically bred me--New York City?  I mean, ANNA, MERYL, BLYTHE, are all here, not to mention Jessie Mueller, Judy Kuhn, Jason Danieley and others, so how could I turn my back on this town?  And all of you, my faithful darlings????????????????

                                       So, not to fear!  But I have got to get my hands on some Lilly Pulitzer!  She and I are on the same page, when it comes to colors, and some of the stuff in my closet is a bit faded!  I mean, can you believe that??????????  I see some shopping ahead of me, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I want to wear my Lilly Pulitzer, when I go see Lily Rabe!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Wouldn't it be a hoot, darlings, if she walked out on stage, as Imogen--and we were both wearing the same dress???????????????

                                          Dreams do sometimes come true, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: