Followers

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fastest (And Best) Five Years I Ever Saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          May 5 is not the only thing that is Cinco this week.  Today, My 8, marks the day my beloved, David, and I first met, and the rest is history.

                           Five years, in a gay male relationship????????  At one time, that would have been considered unusual; like forty, in a straight marriage!  But the times, they have a' changed, and today more and more gay relationships are long term!

                             And why not?  To think that, five years ago, on a rainy Saturday evening, two kindred spirits, one carrying a rainbow umbrella, sure he would be a spinster for life (me!!!!!!!!) met, clicked, and the rest is history!

                              You may ask--what do we have planned???????????  I confess; I don't know!  Today is kind of an ordinary day, and tomorrow, I work!  I do know we plan on Sunday to have a theatrical excursion--maybe "Fun Home." "An American In Paris," "Hand To God," even "Finding Neverland!"  But NOT "Doctor Zhivago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                               So, here is to five of the best years I have had, and to having even five more!

                               Whatever happens on Sunday, I will give you a full report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Little Baby Jade said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

The Raving Queen said...


Thank you so very much!