Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Could This Man Be The Heir Apparent To Cecil Beaton???????????????


                             When I saw this photo of Hamish Bowen--the International Editor of America's "VOGUE"--I thought immediately of Cecil Beaton. There is no question Hamish has style; he would not be where he is, or one of ANNA's Top People, if he didn't.

                                Now, I don't know what his eligibility status is, but I can say, in other photos I have seen, he is kind of cute. So, for those of you who might be interested, well, look him up!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 I don't know his design or theater experience--if there is any--but from the sense of things, he might just be the one to design the revival of "Coco" I keep wishing for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  And wait till you get a load of some of this, darlings--




                    This is Hamish's apartment!  The fabrics!  The colors!  The patterns!  They are stunning and gorgeous, aren't they?  I don't know where this is located, but I can tell you ANNA has been there!
                       And the bedroom!  Just look at the wall pattern over the bed!  I have simply GOT to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         He will be 52 on July 23!  And I do not believe he is with anyone!

                         So set your sights, single girls!!!!!!!!!!   Or, at least, start following these home
decorating tips!!!!!!!!   You know I am going to do that bed wall!

                           I can't wait to see what Hamish does with "Coco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: