Followers

Friday, July 24, 2015

Rock It, Meryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         It is common knowledge on here, between my girls and I that the DIVINE MERYL can do anything.  I will repeat--if a director were to stipulate that one of the requirements of her role was to grow a penis, she would be able to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          I am not surprised a bit by the idea of MERYL playing a rocker, or a former rocker.  I do wonder what drew her to the role--its unconventionality, Jonathan Demme, or what???????  In any case, you know I will be lining up to see MERYL, who may or may not get an Oscar nomination for this, but, then MERYL is not through!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            And daughter Mamie is in this with her, playing--guess who?--the rocker's daughter!  Isn't MERYL a good mother?   Her daughter's marriage fails, the best she can do on her own is a bit gig as Lizard Girl on "American Horror Story," so she puts her in a film with her.  Wish my parents could have done that!  Hell, I wish they could have gotten me into the The Business!  Or someone!  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Just look how good MERYL looks in leather!

                                      I bet all the Leather Queens are going to line up, just to see this! They may make MERYL their icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Let's face it, dolls, she would knock the block off every pussy at The Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Something to look forward in August, darlings!  Can't wait to see what MERYL has in store for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            May we all look this good, at 66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: