Followers

Friday, July 3, 2015

What Is The Bay Ridge R Train Turning Into??????????????????


                                 Girls, I don't know what is happening with the neighborhood R train.  First, there is the prospect of being menaced by Frankenstein's Daughter, (or Granddaughter!!!!!!!!!!) while she lives off the innocence of her young victims.  Then last night, on my way home from working an evening shift I was none too happy about, I see what looks like Lady Gaga, sitting across from me.  I was so distracted from my current book, "The Wicked Girls, " which I just love, because you know how much we all love wicked girls, that I could not concentrate.

                                 This wannabe fashionista had the same hair style, and detached look as above, which made me think it really was Lady Gaga.  I mean, what would she be doing in Bay Ridge?  Is this becoming, unbeknownst to me, the new celebrity site?????????

                                   Anyway, this woman was dressed in some beige wraparound dress, worthy of Diane Von Fursrtenberg!  But the most fascinating about her was her footwear!!!!!!!!!!  Now, I have never been a foot fetishist, but I am telling you, I could not keep my eyes off what she had on.  A pair of gold lame sandals, with wraparound straps, up to the ankles--like ballet shoes.  Except they were   more sturdy.  She looked like she was just coming off the set of a Biblical epic, which made me think she was going for a "Ben-Hur" look, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    "Ben-Hur?"  In Bay Ridge, right before July 4th?  I have no idea what she was thinking, but I can tell you this--if she was not Lady Gaga, she certainly acted like she was.  Maybe that's the secret!  And this was not a man in drag, this was an actual woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Bay Ridge may, indeed, be transitioning!  But transitioning to what?????????????

No comments: