Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Oh, My God, Why Couldn't I Have Gone?????????????????


                            I mean, honestly, why am I not getting invited to these events?   First, I was not informed of the 'Spelling Bee' 10th Anniversary Concert, and now,  last night, at La Reserve, in Paris ANNA--yes, ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!--hosted a dinner for Tory Birch!  The least anyone could have done was to invite me to cover this live--this is is the sort of thing my girls want to read about.  How can I give it to them, unless I am there?

                           I need to get on ANNA's guest list, even if it means trooping downtown to  Conde Nast, a section of town I am not crazy about, but for ANNA I would travel!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           And I had just the outfit for the occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Come on, ANNA!  Inquiring bloggers want to know--and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: