Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2015

This Is The Most Serious Casting Error, Since The Decision To Remake "Rosemary's Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                 ......And look how that turned out, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 The first thing I want o say is to alert Baayork Lee and John Breglio. They are the only ones who can stop the lunacy of Hunter Agnew!  Not Hunter Foster, girls; Hunter Agnew!

                                  Is Hunter related to Spiro Agnew (or "Spy-row," as we used to call him!!!!!!!!)???????????  I have not heard the name "Agnew" in connection with any idiocy since the Sixties...until now.

                                  Spiro committed political idiocy, back then.  Hunter is creating theatrical idiocy now.

                                   Are you ready for this???????????

                                   Last night, in Canada, the curtain went up on Blue Canoe Theatrical Productions presentation of "A Chorus Line."  This was done in Kingston.  Now, I am a purist when it comes to this show, which is sacred to me, and many.  So I cannot abide what Hunter, aided and abetted by his director, whose name I cannot find, so he is likely hiding from me, as he knew I would eventually report this, is stepping into the role of....Cassie, in the show!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   That is right, girls; Cassie!!!!!!!!!!!  Only, now he is going to be called "Casey?"

                                    Like Casey Anthony???????????????

                                     What the hell are they thinking?  How do they expect this to work?

                                      For starters, what is he going to wear?  He can't wear the skirt.  And a red leotard, with his nuts showing, will make him look like The Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      I mean, this dance was written specifically for Donna McKechnie.  Now, every one of us gay men who saw and loved the show have stood in the mirror, in our rooms, and tried to do the dance.  Come on; it is every male dancer's or "Chorus Line" groupie's fantasy.  But in reality, it would mot work!  A muscular guy doing Donna's moves?????????  You have got to be kidding.

                                        I am almost tempted to see this, but then I don't like watching train wrecks.  So, I am calling on Baayork and John to shut this thing down, before it becomes standard practice.  When I go to see this show, I expect to see it in its purest form!  And what must Donna think?????????????

                                          I mean, yes, I COULD play Val, I suppose, but where are my tits???????????

No comments: