Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Girls, I Need A Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                I start one shortly, darlings, otherwise I am going to end up looking like Blanche. Du Bois, darlings. As you should damn well know.  No wonder poor Blanche felt she could not be seen in the light. Believe me, after a long day, I get it!

                                One thing I plan to do over the vacation is see "Fun Home."  You will get a full report on that.  I also plan on reading the new Harper Lee, even if I stay up all night, doing it.  I would also like to get in a visit to Coney Island, and my annual Spook-A-Rama ride. And I would like to get this silly obsession about the movie "Beaches" out of my system, by seeing it!

                                 That, coffee, and plenty of R and R is what I have in mind, too!

                                  If all fails, I will go to Cascade, like Bette Davis as Charlotte Vale!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: