Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dear God, Please Keep Me From Being Such A Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I am lost, without my hot, morning cup of coffee in hand, as our air conditioners sound away.  If I did not have my coffee, immediately, I would be some fucking bitch, let me tell you.  I remember I was visiting friends--in Bloomfield, if I recall--and did not get coffee until 11 am!!!!!!!!  Let me assure you, it never happened again!  What a bitch I was!

                               It's not always fun being a bitch. Especially when it is over something simple, like coffee. A wardrobe malfunction; now, that is something else.  But coffee?  It should not matter--except when it does.

                                That first cup has got to be HOT!  I can do Iced Coffee the rest of a Summer's day, but I need the heat and caffeine to wake me up, dolls!!!!!!!!  You never see ANNA without her Starbucks, do you???????  It is sort of the same thing.

                                  So, as the heat runs up my bitch meter, thank god for coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Without it, there could be a psychological apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: