Followers

Friday, July 31, 2015

Let's Give Judy Kuhn Her Due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          When I saw "Fun Home" almost two weeks ago, I knew I would come back and write some more about it.  Judy Kuhn plays Helen Bechdel, housewife, teacher, actress, and mother, and, as I watched the show, I thought, "When are they going to give Judy a song?  When you have Judy in a musical, you have GOT to give her a song!"

                            Well, in Act Two, Judy gets my favorite song in the show, "Days And Days."  This song answers a lot of questions audience members may have about why she stayed in the marriage she is in...and the price it took.  Of course, Judy nails it perfectly, projecting every color of the emotional spectrum, educating us and breaking our hearts at the same time. As well as winning the audience's admiration for her strength.

                                 You have GOT to hear this song!  Here it is!  Just listen!

                                  Judy got her fourth TONY nomination for this show!  It is about time she got a TONY!!!!!!!!!

                                   How about it, guys????????????????

No comments: