Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Can You Believe It Is August, Darlings?????????????


                     Here we are, girls....the last full month of Summer. so burst into a hearty rendition of "Where The Boys Are," like Connie Francis  Don't forget, there is MERYL and "The Gift" coming the following week, which gives us all something to look forward to in these dog days.  (No offense to my beloved canine friends, like Cujo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

                       I always used to dread August as a child; now I kind of relish it, since I do not have the specter of school hanging over me.  Who knows what the month will bring, though I have two birthdays--a great niece and great nephew, respectively.

                        Tomorrow we are having company for dinner, including the renowned Auntie Alvin! And don't forget, the 16th is the 46th Anniversary of Woodstock.   So, there may be more to look forward to in August, than one may expect!

                          If only we can get those tickets to "The King And I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: