Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Guess Who's Back, Girls????????????????????


                             I have it on good faith, from my beloved, darlings, that she's back!  I mean, this woman we kept seeing at the subway, during the Spring, whom I dubbed "Frankenstein's Daughter," (or, as David says it, "Granddaughter") due to her unintentional ,   uncanny resemblance to Sandra Knight, above, in the 1968 classic.

                               Before she went on vacation--to the Carpathian mountains in Transylvania, no doubt!!!!!!!!!--she was clutching to her an Innocent little boy.  I can still hear the cries of his mother, imploring, "Monster, give me my child!"  Well, according to David, not only is she still clutching that child, she was seen at our subway stop!  Oh, my God, are we being followed?  Stalked??????????

                                What a neighborhood we live in, out there, with so many disparate (and desperate) characters!  Who needs Lewis Carroll, when there is all this????????????

                                   But, really, we are glad this grotesque thing is back, to make things more interesting!

                                    Especially when riding the subway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               

No comments: