Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Have GOT To Have Lunch With ANNA At Harry Cipriani!!!!!!!!!!! And I Want To Write For Seth Meryers!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                          This is one of my favorite of ANNA's outfits, featured in the comic documentary, "Anna Wintour--Comedy Icon," which shows what a true sense of humor she really has. As well as style. Without question.

                            But, my God, September will be here sooner than we know, the September issue of "VOGUE" will be on the stands, and before you can blink your eyes, it will time for Fashion Week.
I have GOT to get in touch with ANNA, and have lunch at Harry Cipriani, so we can discuss all this!!!!!!!!  ANNA, give me a call! Or message me on here, darling!  The Season is going to be an exciting one.

                             As for Seth, hey, Seth, hon, tell one of your staff to read this blog, and show it to you, so you can take me on as one of your writers. No one knows this town the way I do, has my perception of it, and, of course, from the gay angle...well......I have been at it all my life!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Watercress and ANNA at Harry Ciprani!  How yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: