Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Not Even Nurse Ratched Went This Far, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             It is just two days until "The Gift" unwraps itself in movie theaters, and many, especially yours truly, are waiting for it, with baited breath.  I probably will not see it until the 2:25 PM Saturday showing at the AMC  Lincoln Center, so, if you wish to join me there, please do.  We can dish, and I will sign autographs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              But, keeping in with my desire to write about the underlying realities surrounding the film, I bring you this story about a nurse. Now, to recall, in the trailer, the voice over narrator says "A nurse gave a fatal overdose of pain killers to a patient. The nurse believed the patient had stolen her high school boy friend,,,,more than twenty years before."

                               That is unerringly close to the story of Sally Jordan Hill, of Matthews, North Carolina, who was charged with the murder of Sandra Baker Joyner. She died of supposed surgical complications in Charlotte, back in 2001, but guess what, girls?  Sally administered a fatal dose of painkillers to Sandra.  And the two had gone to high school together. Sandra had been head cheerleader, while Sally chaired the school's flag corps!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Guess she really wanted to be head cheerleader, or something.  Just like I wanted membership in the National Honor Society. But I did not go after those members who got in over me. The one I should have gone after was that aforementioned bitch, Mrs. Santamarina, who made the decision on whom to admit.  Only I never crossed those impulse lines, and Time did its work for me, as Mrs. Santamarina is now pushing up daisies in some cemetery in Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Poor Sally!   She couldn't wait for Time to take its course--the best source of revenge!

                                  Take the key, and lock Sally up!  She'll never give any gifts again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   See how strange truth is over fiction, darlings????????????

                                    Can't wait for us all to discuss "The Gift!!!!!!!!!!"   I know its secret, by the way, but I will not discuss it on here till I have seen it, to see how it all comes together, and whether what has been revealed is completely accurate, or just the Hollywood grist mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Saturday is the day, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Beyonce Velez said...

TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B. FOR OVER 5 YEARS LIVING WITH IT I’m Beyonce from Canada, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 3 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well okay, i contacted so many herbal doctors about herbs to cure me and ended up spending some amount of money but i never got better i was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things am restricted from doing so one day i saw a lady’s post on how Herbalist Dr. James cured her from the virus with his herbal medicine i contacted him through his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com we spoke, i told him all that i was going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared a herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier company and told me the dosage,after 13 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally different,so I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbalist Doctor James If you are suffering from any kind of diseases such as HERPES,HIV/AIDS,ALL KINDS OF CANCER,COPD,PCOS,DIABETE,AND MORE contact him on
Email..... Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
Website.....Https//Drjamesherbalmix.WordPress.com
What's APP..+2348152855846

The Raving Queen said...


Beyonce,
So happy for you!
And thanks for sharing!