Followers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Decoration Tips, Fresh From "Grey Gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                           If, indeed, anything was actually fresh, there!  But just look at this!  This was Big Edie's bedroom, and look at the lighting, the floral pink, the minimalist wall, and the box spring mattress and bed on the floor.  Actually, darlings, it takes me back to those days in Woodside--which I would like to forget--when I actually, I confessed, slept on a contraption, like that. And you should have seen the curtains.  I was told they looked like brothel curtains!

                          But, see how elegantly they did things, at Grey Gardens?  You can do the same thing, girls, with just a little flair!  And the cost for this setting has got to be cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          It just goes to show what trendsetters the Edies were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          But I would not recommend collecting cat food cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          And how about those sweet looking raccoons?   Back to nature, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: