Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let's Take A Break From This August Heat, With Minister Blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I have no doubt Minister Blizzard could make the best Dairy Queen Blizzard out there. In my childhood days, when the DQ was at the top of Raritan Avenue, off of North Ninth, in Highland Park, NJ, a Blizzard was simply a very large sized milk shake. Today, it is vanilla or chocolate ice cream with things swirled into it--the last one I attempted to finish was vanilla with plain M and M's mixed in.

                                  But just look at this fabulous comic art, darlings!  It is a amazing I never wanted to be Wonder Woman, but I actually owned this issue at one time!  Alas, the ways of our childhood go........

                                    With the weather being the way it is, these days, a visit from Minister Blizzard could be welcome!  Actually, I think MB would like our apartment--we keep the AC running high!  Cool and comfortable, though some have called it cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        And I am sure Minister Blizzard could freeze a nice Margarita!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Sounds divine to me, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: