Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

(Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!) Get Ready For Paula Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            People will sleep well on Sunday nights from now on.  Paula Zahn is back on the air, at 10 PM tonight, on Investigation Discovery, and never have I found a better cure for insomnia!

                            That school girl earnestness, those outfits;--what the hell are you going to wear this season????  Please PLEASE, wear something new, Paula!!!!!!--I am all aglow with anticipation.  What shocking cases will she expose?  What families will have their tragedies exploited by her detached indifference?????????  I can't believe this woman has been renewed.

                               Which is not to say I will not be tuning in at 10PM!!!!!!!!  I wouldn't miss this for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 But wear something appropriate, Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please????????????????

No comments: