Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Girls, You Wouldn't Believe The Places I Have Been Dropped Off At!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                      "It's the thought you had in a taxi cub
                                                          that got left on the curb.
                                                       When he dropped you off, at East
                                                           83rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"--
                                                        "Native New Yorker," Odyssey


                                                Let me tell you, darlings, you don't have to be a Native New Yorker to get dropped off at East 83rd!!!!!!!!!!  In fact, I have been dropped off there, numerous times over the past thirty years, so don't ask me for what, because I cannot remember.  I think one time was for psychotherapy.

                                                 Actually, as far as I am concerned, one is not a New Yorker, until one has done all the things mentioned in the show.  And, yes, I still believe love could really be like a Broadway show!  With me, as the STAR!!!!!!!!!!!  Only, it won't close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  I've been dropped off in Brooklyn and Queen; my God, you wouldn't believe how scary Queen is!!!!!!!  Though not as scary as the Bronx, like some of those trysting hotel, way up on Huntington Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not me, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Strictly The Palm Court at The Plaza!!!!!!!!!

                                                     Well, now my dropping off days are over, so I look back, and contemplate.  So, join in with the memories with me, by listening to the classic song!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: