Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

What A Day We Had, Yesterday, Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Imagine, a Saturday where I did not have to work, but we had to get up, anyway.  That is because my beloved had a dental appointment, all the way up in Inwood, and I would not think of not accompanying him.  So, off we went.

                               But, not before the coffee incident.  My day always starts with coffee; if not, I am such a bitch!!!!!!!!  Anyway, my beloved said he wanted some, too, so I went to make it.  Only, when it was ready, I discovered I had put the right amount of coffee in, but only half the amount of water!!!!!!!!!!

                               To say this coffee was strong would be a major understatement.  It was a quadruple espresso!!!!!  I downed mine; my beloved could barely get it down!  Soon, I was whizzing!!!!!!!!!!  I mean, I was on a caffeine high, hitting the highest notes of the "Evita" score early in the day!!!!!!!!!   Watch out, Patti!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Added to this, it was St. Joseph's Day, which is when the swallows return to Capistrano.  I used to think that Capistrano was the mission used at the stunning climax of Hitchcock's "Vertigo!"  But, I don't think it was.  I had n o time to play the famous song.

                                  Then, we dined at a nearby diner, where I had the "Carol" lunch--poached eggs with creamed spinach.  I should have had wine, but, instead I had properly prepared coffee.

                                    It was a rich meal, that just sat in my stomach.  How did Fifties lesbians do this?  And with those clothes?

                                    By the time we were headed back to Brooklyn, I began to experience what I am convinced was caffeine withdrawal.  I took to my bed the rest of the day, feeling almost ill.  By "Judge Judy" time, I felt right again, which is when I figured out what I had been going through.

                                     All in all;, it was quite a day, girls!!!!!!!!!!  So, to make things up. here is the famous song!  Enjoy!

                               

No comments: